VISIT KOCHI JAPAN CAMPAIGN
We are running a campaign for visitors using Kochi Ryoma Airport starting from September 1st! Kochi Prefecture's Hata District has many unexplored natural charms and experiences. In this campaign, we will be giving out 10,000 yen worth of prizes including gift cards that can be used to travel around Kochi! Use this chance to discover new features of Kochi's Hata District!
Gift eligibility: People carrying (presenting) the following 3 items at Kochi Ryoma Airport or Kochi “i” Information Center, inside Tosa Terrace.
I. An international flight ticket and a flight/boarding ticket to Kochi Ryoma Airport or a boarding pass of the same flight route.
II. Proof of a foreign nationality (passport or ID card)
III. The special campaign site on VISIT KOCHI JAPAN (on a smartphone or printed)
*Any nationality is accepted. *Does not include groups run by travel agencies or children under the age of 15.
What you'll get
A. Items received from the general information desk in the arrival lobby at Kochi Ryoma Airport or Kochi “i” Information Center, inside Tosa Terrace.
- 5,000 yen JCB gift card
- 4,000 yen JR Shikoku travel agency voucher or JCB gift card
- Limousine bus voucher between the airport and Kochi Station
- Kochi sightseeing book "KOCHI-JIN"
- South West in Shikoku map
Kochi “i” Information Center,
inside Tosa Terrace
Kochi Ryoma Airport
B. Items received at the Shimanto City Tourism Association
- Tamahime's Pass discount card (English version)
- Local sweets
Shimanto City Tourism Association
How to receive gifts
- Present the 3 items mentioned above to the Tosa Terrace information desk.
- Complete the questionnaire given there.
- After signing with your signature, receive Gift A and a campaign information leaflet.
- Present the campaign information leaflet to the Shimanto City Tourism Association to receive Gift B.
- Please inquire for campaign materials during location business hours.
Kochi Ryoma Airport General Information Desk: 09:00 - 17:00
Kochi “i” Information Center, inside Tosa Terrace: 09:00 - 17:00
Shimanto City Tourism Association: 08:30 - 17:30
- Unused JCB gift cards and airport limousine bus vouchers cannot be refunded.
- Each individual may receive the campaign materials one time only.
Please be certain to return campaign materials if you have received them more than once.
- Please note that the contents of gifts may be changed without prior notice.
- We are unable to re-issue gifts if lost or stolen.
Quantity: Limited to 1,000 visitors. *While stocks last.
Period: September 1st, 2018 - January 31th, 2019.